Descrição do produto
|PLG Continuous Plate Dryer|
Wet materials are fed continuously to the top drying layer in the dryer. They will be turned and stirred continuously by harrows when the harrow's arm rotates, the material flows through the surface of the drying plate along the exponential helical line. On the small drying plate the material will be moved to its exterior edge and drop down to the exterior edge of the large drying plate underneath, and will then be moved inward and drop down from its central hole to the small drying plate on the next layer. Both small and large drying plates are arranged alternately so as materials can go through the whole dryer
(1) easy control, wide application
1. Regulate thickness of materials, rotating speed of main shaft, number of harrow's arm, style of and sizes harrows achieve best drying process.
2. Each layer of drying plate can be fed with hot or cold media individually to heat or cold materials and make temperature control accurate and easy.
3. Dwell time of materials can be accurately adjusted.
4. Single flowing direction of materials without return flowing and mixing, uniform drying and stable quality, no re-mixing is required.
(2) Easy and simple operation
1. Start stop of dryer is quite simple
2. After material feeding is stopped, they can be easily discharged out of the dryer by harrows.
3. Careful cleaning and observation can be carried inside the equipment through large-scale viewing window.
(3) Low energy consumption
1. Thin layer of materials, low speed of main shaft, small power and energy required for conveying system of materials.
2. Dry by conducting heat so it has high heating efficiency and low energy consumption.
(4)Good operation environment, solvent can be recovered and powder discharge meet the requirements of exhaust.
1. Normal pressure type: as low speed of air flow inside the equipment and moisture being high in upper part and low in lower part, dust powder couldn't float to the equipment, so there is almost no dust powder in tail gas discharged from the moist discharge port on the top.
2. Closed type: equipped with solvent recovery device that can recover organic solvent easily from moist-carrier gas. The solvent recovery device has simple structure and high recovery rate, and nitrogen can be used as moist-carrier gas in closed circulation for those subject to burning, explosion and oxidation, and poisonous materials in order for safe operation. Especially suitable for drying of flammable, explosive and poisonous materials.
3. Vacuum type: if the plate dryer is operating under vacuum state, it is particularly suitable for drying heat
(1). Pressão de projeto: o general é 0.4MPa, Max. Pode chegar a 1,6 Mpa.
(2). Pressão de trabalho: geral é menos então 0.4Mpa, e Max. Pode chegar a 1,6 Mpa.
(3). Meio de aquecimento: vapor, água quente, óleo. Quando a temperatura das placas de secagem é de 100 ° C, pode ser utilizada água quente; Quando 100 ° C ~ 150 ° C, será vapor de água saturado ≤0.4Mpa ou vapor-gás, e quando 150 ° C ~ 320 ° C, será óleo; Quando 320 ° C ele será aquecido por elétrico, óleo de sal fundido.
2.Material sistema de transmissão
(1) revolução de cabeça: 1 ~ 10 rpm, eletromagnetismo de sincronismo de transdutor.
(2) braço de .harrow: Há braço de 2 a 8 peças que ser fixado no headstock em cada camadas.
(3). Lâmina da grade: Em torno da lâmina da grade, flutuam junto com a superfície da placa para manter o contato. Existem vários tipos.
(4). Rolo: para os produtos facilmente aglomerados, ou com as exigências de moagem, o processo de transferência de calor e secagem pode ser reforçada pela colocação de rolo (s) no local apropriado (s).